**If you are bringing a Friend and getting discount, please send an email with both names and contacts, Thank You
TRIBAL SOUND HEALING & SOUNDSPHERE PRESENTS:
The Wheel of Animal Voice 2013
"A sacred wisdom from South America to awaken the sleeping memory awaiting to be recalled"
The wheel continues to unfold, bringing a new chapter for 2013!
Join us in this ONE day journey to learn different tribal vocal techniques using the voice & sacred movements to create a deep relationship with your higher self. Led by Anthar Kharana (Colombia)
* Awaken the root of power within your voice
* Explore and connect with your animal guide
* Elements breathing techniques
* Learn about the Sound Medicine Wheel
* Using your voice to help your own healing process
* Sacred movements for ritual dance
* Group ceremonial singing circle
* Sound Journey and much more!
This will be a day to sound, gather, share, weave and remembering one of the ways of giving gratitude for the blessings received and for all of those that we are envisioning!
10am - 5pm
(Bring a dish to share and fruits for offerings)
£40 each if you bring a friend!
*Bookings on: (Limited Places)
25th May - LONDON
Royal Victoria Patriotic Building, Clapham Junction, London SW18 3SX
07916 300 990
***This gathering Supports The Tambora Foundation for Children in Colombia
DIRECTIONS TO GET TO LONDON PLACE 25TH MAY