SOUND AS AN ANCIENT PRACTISE
Sound Therapy uses tools from various sacred and ancient cultures that have preserved them for centuries, and in some cases, surviving "Colony" and even wars. For this reason, it is clearly important to value and respect the ancestral knowledge that Elders from different territories worldwide have preserved for many years. It has not been an easy task for them but thanks to that, many people in the world can now deeply benefit and heal, being able to help the world (Madre) by becoming more aware and compassionate towards others.
EAGLE AND CONDOR MEETING FOR HOPE
Some time ago, an Elder in Colombia told me the story when Ciencia y Cons-ciencia (science and consciousness) were living together in harmony but one day, Ciencia was sent to the West and Consciencia was sent to the East and they were meant to meet up again, but they forgot... Now is the new time, a time for them to remember about their meeting, this is the time that many Elders in the Americas have known as the time when the Eagle of the North (the tribes of North America) meets with the Condor of the South (tribes from South America) to bring the sacred medicines back to the world
SOUND RELATED ARTICLES
The human DNA is a biological internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.” read more...